Home About Nigeria Innovation Career Development Consulting.Advocacy Contact

2009-12-28

Relationship Manager Jobs Ibadan Nigeria

Relationship Managers Needed in Ibadan

Do you have all the attributes listed below?
I am very organized; I manage my time efficiently; I am warm and friendly; I love interacting with people; I am a good sales person; I have sales experience; I live in Ibadan; I am willing to work hard; I don’t want to sit at my desk all day!


WE NEED YOU URGENTLY!!!
A reputable telecoms products sales company needs two managers to help strengthen and expand its relationship with clients. This position is excellent for self starters who can produce results with little supervision.


Educational Qualifications: HND and above

Language: Fluency in English.

Fluency in other Nigerian languages, including Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and Pidgin English will be an added advantage.

Prior Experience: At least two (2) years in a sales/marketing position

Basic Salary: N25,000.00 per month
Other Benefits: Transportation and medical allowance as well as opportunities to earn generous bonuses

Contact: Send a cover letter and resume to mun2solutions@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will not enter into any correspondence with candidates who are not shortlisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home About Nigeria Innovation Career Development Disclaimer Privacy Contact