Trainee/internship is designed as a mutually beneficial experience for the intern and for the organization. The Training Internship aims:
- to expose young people to the world of Information Technology (IT) training, certification and education with an insight into the marketing of Information Technology products and services.
- to enhance the educational experience of interns through practical assignments in customer service and marketing as well as exposure to the IT training and certification industry.
Intern required: a young person who will provide services without remuneration.
· Good communication skills (Verbal, Non-Verbal)
· Interest in People, Customer relations and Marketing
· High level of creativity and initiative, Enthusiastic and Result oriented
· Sex: Female / Age: 18 – 24 years
· Qualification: School Certificate / OND
· Internship Period: 6 months
Nature of Internship
· An assessment exercise will be conducted for trainee/internship students
· The Internship opportunity is unpaid.
· Training will be provided for the intern in Digital Literacy, Internet Presence, Social Network marketing and fundamental IT professional skills
· The work nature of the internship will include relevant job assignments in the areas of customer service and marketing that are meaningful for both the organization and the intern
· Supervision and mentoring will be provided for the intern on work related issues, with a focus on experience for career growth. Progress will be reviewed regularly and adequate feedback and coaching will be provided during the internship.
· The Intern’s performance will be assessed on a monthly basis. The monthly report will be based on assessment and supervision of the student in the areas of Ethics/Discipline, Self Development, Actual Technical Performance and Business Attitude. Standard expected performance must be maintained throughout the Internship period. The internship may be used to satisfy academic requirements
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Send Your Career Summary with information in this order:
1. Name - First and Last Names
4. Specific skills and experience that you have for the Marketing and Customer Service Internship you are applying for
5. Educational Qualifications
6. State your strengths for the Customer Service and Marketing Internship Job opportunity
7. Contact Address
8. Telephone number
9. E-mail address
Subject of your E-mail should be: “Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Internship published on Jobs Nigeria Plus Blog”
PLEASE NOTE: Submissions without the above as the Subject of the e-mail will not be treated.